How To Transfer Your Domain Registration
Verify that at least 60 days have passed since you registered or last transferred your domain.
In accordance with ICANN rules, you cannot transfer your domain to another provider until 60 days after you register or transfer your domain.
- Make sure your domain is unlocked.
For your security, locked domains cannot be transferred. If your domain is locked, contact your current registrar or visit their online control panel
- Check your administrative contact email address for the registration and ensure it is an active email where you can be contacted. If you can't receive the confirmation, you won't be able to complete the transfer!
- Disable Private Domain Registration.
Private Domain Registration is an optional service that masks personal information that would otherwise be visible in the public WHOIS registry and is typically an optional service.
- Get your EPP authorization code.
This can usually be obtained directly through your registrars online control panel and is required. Print this code, as you'll need it to enter it with your transfer order.
- If you have made any changes in steps 2–4 above, we recommend you wait at least 24 hours before attempting to order a transfer order with us.
- Place an order with us to transfer your domain name to our service. You will receive a confirmation email from your previous registrar to confirm the transfer. Once you reply it typically will be transfered to us within 4-6 days..
Increase the speed and performance of your website by using our geographically dispersed name servers.
- Real-time DNS updates (Dynamic DNS)
- Create up to 100 "hosts", or sub-domains, under your name: calendar.troop.com
- Create a catch-all sub-domain domain.
- Setup all your DNS records: A, MX, CNAME
Web/URL Forwarding Service
URL Forwarding: Forward/redirect your domain name to any other URL/website on the web.
URL Frame: This allows you to frame a site and have it use your own domain name address instead of some long address like: http://www.geocities.com/users/~troop/
URL Frame Meta tags: You can now edit the Meta Tags of a site using URL Frame, changing its keywords, title and others making it easier for search engines to catalog and display your site in their search results.
Direct different sub-domains to different websites (store..domain.com goes to one, and pack.domain.com can go to another
100 Email Forwarding Addresses
Create up to 100 personalized email addresses and forward them to other email addresses.
Create a catch-all (wildcard) email address.
No advertising is added to forwarded emails.
Online Domain Control Panel
- Manage every aspect of your domain name online utilizing our control panel.
- Change contact and Whois information.
- Change, delete or add URL forwarders, email forwards and DNS information.
- ID Protect Whois Privacy Feature available for extra charge.